If you are looking for the perfect way to memorialize a loved one who had an appreciation for nature and its boundless beauty, our Scattering Garden and personalized Memorial Garden Stone may be the answer.
Couples who are pre-planning their final arrangements may want to consider this option so they can be together forever in our tranquil scattering garden. Our Together Forever plan will ensure that both sets of ashes are scattered together after we receive them from the family or funeral home. We will then place an engraved stone atop the ashes, personalized with the couple’s names.
Our Scatter Garden
The property that surrounds our Scattering Garden is still very much in its natural state. It has been cleared only enough to enhance the breathtaking views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and portions of the James River.
It’s an extraordinary site where every hour of the day brings new gifts. After sunrise, early morning clouds often nestle at eye level just across the river. A nearby waterfall provides soothing sounds of rest and tranquility. The light breeze is as constant as the abundant wildlife living in and around this bluff. Later, a spectacular sunset over majestic mountains will take center stage. And after the sun goes down, the stars take over; away from the glow of city lights, the crystal-clear views of the heavens are rivaled only by those of the mountains. Here, life is undisturbed and unfiltered…revealing the awe of the Creator’s handiwork each day.
Once the memorial service is over, and you are ready, let us help you say goodbye.
Rest Ashured Ash Scattering Services offer reverent ash scattering options at sea or in beautiful mountaintop settings in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
The respectful scattering of ashes can be a meaningful part of memorializing a loved one. We want to make this as simple as we can, with just a few steps to follow:
- Pick a scattering service.
- Watch for a package from us with all the necessary packing materials. Everything you need is included: boxes, label, tape, and simple instructions.
- Ship the package to us. Drop the package at your local post office. (We also offer personal pickup for certain areas.)
- Receive a Certificate of Release. After an unattended scattering, we will send you a Certificate of Release that includes the date and the exact location of the scattering.
- Rest Ashured…knowing that your loved one has been treated with the utmost care and dignity.
We can’t remove the sadness of your loss, but we can remove the complications of laying a loved one to rest. We’ve tried to think of everything to relieve you of worries, and strive to make our process as simple as possible.