One living memorial, two devoted people. Couples may opt to have their ashes scattered around a tree or shrub planted specifically in their memory. Adjacent to the memorial we will place a personalized memorial stone to commemorate the lives of the loving couple.
Plant a Tree or Shrub in Memory
Planting a tree or shrub in memory of someone can be a special way to honor him or her; your memorial will serve as a beautiful remembrance of their life.
We will respectfully scatter the ashes during the planting process, and place an engraved and personalized memorial stone beneath his or her memorial. A living memorial can also be planted without the ashes of a loved one. For some families, they simply want a living memorial to stand for their loved one. And we will place a memory stone below, to serve as a testament to the family’s love and reverence.
The respectful scattering of ashes can be a meaningful part of memorializing a loved one. We want to make this as simple as we can, with just a few steps to follow:
- Pick a scattering service.
- Watch for a package from us with all necessary packing materials. Everything you need is included: boxes, label, tape, and simple instructions.
- Ship the package to us. Drop the package at your local post office. (We also offer personal pickup for certain areas.)
- Receive a Certificate of Release. After an unattended scattering, we will send you a Certificate of Release that includes the date and the exact location of the scattering.
- Rest Ashured…knowing that your loved one has been treated with the utmost care and dignity.
We can’t remove the sadness of your loss, but we can remove the complications of laying a loved one to rest. We’ve tried to think of everything to relieve you of worries, and strive to make our process as simple as possible.